martes, 23 de septiembre de 2014

INTRODUCTION



When I was seveteen I had the opportunity of traveling to Orlando for 5 months, I  was so excited about my trip and I expected it to be amazing, and I obviously went with the idea of learning English and meeting  new people. 

Now I´m  twenty years, and if you asked me if I would do an exchange to Orlando, I would probably say that obviously not, Orlando is a wonderful place to go on  to vacations with friends or family I´m sure  you'll have fun, but definitely  it´s not the place to learn English.  

In this blog I will tell you about my experience in this city, the goods and the bad things, landmarks in there,  and many more things that may interest you, if you go to vacations, or you are thinking of traveling  to this city to learn English. 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario